2024 Solar Eclipse Festival
Experience and celebrate the 2024 solar eclipse with music, vendors, camping, and digging for your own quartz crystals!
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2024, 7:00 AM CDT – Apr 08, 2024, 10:00 PM CDT
Jessieville, 211 Crystal Ridge Ln, Jessieville, AR 71949, USA
About the event
The next solar eclipse in North America happens on April 8th, 2024 and Ron Coleman Mining happens to be on the totality line of this eclipse.
In celebration of this, we're hosting a 3-day camping festival!
Like any good festival, you can expect:
- Live music from various genres of bands and musicians
- Local vendors offering a variety of food, products, and activities
- Primitive camping on the festival grounds (email us for RV camping options)
And due to our unique circumstance, you'll also get to enjoy:
- Almost 4 minutes of darkness in the totality of the eclipse
- Beautiful Arkansas scenery with next-to-zero light pollution
- Digging for your own quartz crystals at our active mine
- Ziplining over the quartz mine*
- Tours of the quartz mine and its operations*
- An on-site giftshop with souvenirs, and gems and minerals from all over the world
*Ziplining and tours available at an extra fee
We're only offering 250 premium campsites on the festival grounds for our first tier of sales!
The next tier of campsites will increase in price and be further from the stage and vendors so act fast!
3 Day Festival+Camping - Tier1
+$10.13 service fee
Purchase includes: 15'x15' tent camping space | Nearby parking for one vehicle | Shuttles to/from the digging, festival and parking | Access to the festival for all 3 days | Access to our quartz digging area for all 3 days | Solar Glasses Camping spaces are allowed a total of 4 attendees (including the camping-pass holder). Each additional guest in your camping space MUST purchase a $150 "3 Day Festival" pass. Their pass will allow them access to the festival, digging area, and your campsite.
+$10.13 service fee0
3 Day Festival Pass - Tier1
+$3.88 service fee
Purchase includes: Access to the festival for all 3 days | Shuttle to/from the digging, festival, and parking area | Access to our quartz digging area for all 3 days | Solar Glasses Parking is available nearby for $15 per day. If you're planning to stay at a campsite with a camping-pass holder, the camping-pass holder MUST verify you as their guest in-order for you to gain access to the camping area. Details below.
+$3.88 service fee0
1 Day Festival ONLY - Tier1
+$1.30 service fee
This purchase includes access to the festival grounds for ONE day and shuttles to/from the parking area. Parking is an additional $10 (paid on-site).
+$1.30 service fee0